flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

June 26, 2008

If I'd a knowed you was coming

I baked a cake today. From scratch. For the first time in about 14 years.

The last time was a german chocolate cake for my husband, who adores them. He ate a piece and said "Peppridge Farm makes them better."

But this cake, basic yellow with Mom's white icing, is good. It is, in fact, excellent. Ugly, but yummy.

This stay-at-home-mom gig is kinda cool. We alternate going to a library or a park and also have a membership to the zoo. So, it's a lot of walking, a lot of homework (which makes my boyos cry... homework in the summer!?!), and a lot of lazing. Next week, we get pool memberships.

This life doesn't lead to much blogging, but I'll take it. Oh, yesiree, I'll take it.

Back to my book!

(*)>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home