flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

June 06, 2008

Wow, I should upload pics more often

If you scroll down, you'll see that I took Stinky and the Moth on a field trip of sorts a few weeks back. We had a blast. I got some good pics on the train... but on my cell phone. I forgot the bloody camera. Giggleberry whatever it was was also great fun. Of which I got no pictures. But I have memories!!


I do have pictures of a baseball game that John took the boys to - back in the pre-season. (end of march, I think). Yes, they're old. But the kids haven't changed much. I can't believe John took them to the Linc and all he got was a few pics of this stupid statue. He's almost as bad as I am at taking pictures. But here they are for posterity. Or whatever.



More recently, they've been playing in the hammock. I believe the picture titles explain it all, but maybe the expressions do, also.




(*)>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home