flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

June 06, 2008

Grading the last tests

Did you know that the left side of Africa has the same cricket ness as the right side of South America? (sound it out.... cricketness... crickedness... crookedness...)

And that climax is the average of weather? (I have no idea how climate became climax. I teach adolescents, though, so sometimes the hormones take over.)

I have had a lot of fun this year, but nothing is better than grading the papers. One of my favorites is the time the cherubs did the matching pre-test on energy. I wanted to see what they could figure out, you know, with logic. Several of them decided that England is powered mainly by burning glow-worms.

Cricket-ness. That's classic.

(*)>

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home