flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

July 03, 2008

Penance - a clean post to counteract the last one

This is for Ambo. Mom says you're looking to remember the lyrics to the song we used to have in Sunday School. I found a reference to it, called God's Family, but I remember the lyrics a little differently:



Chorus:

All grownups all children, all mothers and fathers are sisters and brothers in the family of God.



Verse:

I am a person, God made me special, you are a person and you're special too. All of God's children are our sisters and brothers; there are so many good things we can do.



I don't remember anything else, but the good pastor has the real words, not the ones I remember. I'll see if I can dig up a real recording.

(*)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home