flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

March 16, 2008

For Some Strange Reason

I woke up with the Gilligan's Island themesong in my head. I read somewhere that the original words ended up like this:

"With Gilligan, the Skipper too, a millionaire and his wife, a movie star and the rest! Here on Gilligan's Isle"

If I were the professor or Maryanne, I'd be ticked. They could fit in all those other folks and not the last two? I guess the writers changed their minds, though, since we now have the doc and the pothead added to the end.

You don't know what I mean by pothead? She's serving time for possession etc in Idaho, of all places.

~~~~~

So, I've been stocking up on shows that I think my kids will like for those nasty rainy days this summer. I've already got The New Adventures of Zorro, and this morning, I ordered Conan the Adventurer. Yes, I have little boy taste. I always have had. Now my stinky and moth are being molded in my image. Mwa ha ha ha!!

(*)>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home