flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

March 30, 2007

Must Be The End Of The Month

So, I'm driving home last night, singing along with Theory of a Deadman, and when I crest the hill I see the right lane on Montgomery Ave is suddenly blocked - lots of cops and pulled over cars.

The nice people in the "fast" lane (the road is supposed to be 35MPH, right!) only made me wait a few seconds to get over. Who said courtesy was dead? Thank you, green subaru. At any rate, at the front of the obstruction is a sign "Agressive Driving Enforcement".

What exactly does that mean? They want us to drive agressively? Stupid sign. It should really say "end of the month FOP fundraiser". Truth in advertising and such.

Hey, it's better than raising taxes?

(*)>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home