flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

January 12, 2007

Bathroom Etiquette

So, my husband was in the bathroom at work just before Christmas break, doin his bidness at the urinal, and a dude comes up next to him.

“So, you have a little one, too, eh?”

John wasn’t sure if he should hit the guy or just walk away. But first he had to shake and zip. This gave the guy time to finish his thought…

“My daughter is 8, and she’s a blast at Christmas.”

Of course, someone was, uh, pinching a loaf at the time, so the story got all around the department. I think it’s great that John’s always coming home and playing with his little one. Takes a lot of pressure off me, you know.

Heh.

(*)>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home