flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

December 21, 2006

It's Really CousCous!!

I am not a gourmand. I swear. But I'm married to a gourmet chef. What's a hag to do but learn something about high end food (including how daggone good it tastes!)

So the other night, he's cooking some tapioca-like substance on the stove. But it's not tapioca. I'm like - what's that schtuff? Looks like couscous. He's like, it's really couscous. I say, what kind? (couscous is NOT that big) He says, it's really couscous. I say, I believed you the first time. What kind of cous cous is it?

ISRAELI couscous.

Ahhh, gotcha!

(*)>
(third base!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home