flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

December 02, 2006

Old, Flightless Hag

So, now I'm not just flightless, and a hag, I'm old. According to my human development course, I've left early adulthood, and I'm in middle adulthood.

And my bratty sister sends me a card:
"I couldn't ask for a better sister!"

(open card)

"Well, I could, but I think Mom's too old now." (mom is 77)


Yes, I'm a terribly bratty sister. Have I mentioned that my sister is OLDER than I am?

(*)>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home