flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

August 02, 2005

Spice World

You know, I’m not much of a news junkie. John covers that area in our house. But there’ve been all these headlines lately that I just can’t ignore.

Someone wants to get all the radical wasabi out of the country.

Now, I’m a fan of sushi. Really. And wasabi? It is the most awesome mustard around. If you’ve got allergies, the stuff is heaven.

Now, some anti-sushi nuts want to ban radical wasabi?

When will the madness stop?


(*)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home