flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

July 31, 2005

The Ark of Subaru

I’ve written before about the errant ox sensor in my car. Last week, the check engine light came on again.

It wasn’t because my gas cap wasn’t on tight, either.

Long story short, the garage tells me I have bad cats in my car.

I say, bad cats, meow meow?

Mr. Fixit laughs, and says, catalytic converters. That’s why the intermittent check engine lights.

So, several hundred bucks later, the bad cats have been replaced by good cats.

But I, birdwoman, am not quite at ease. I say a cat is a cat, and no birdwoman worth her bird brain trusts a cat…

(*)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home