flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

November 07, 2008

I've got something on my mind...

an old commercial... John's taken to new old libations recently and it reminds me both of old times and of older brothers. Do you remember this commercial? I seem to remember it differently, but I do remember the song. Did they do a whole bevy of these?






Meanwhile, another brother (I have so many) has sent me another blast from the past. I have always hated losing games. Won't play them, mostly. So, they got me these books of games you can't lose. Well, someone has posted them all. I actually took them kind of seriously as a kid... you know, I could finally win!!





(*)>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home