flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

February 27, 2008

Oh Heisenberg!

I have proof that Heisenberg's principle holds true on the macro-scale world!!

If you have a room full of hoodlum students, their behavior will be altered by being observed.

I wish observers would come every day, especially first period.

meanwhile, we had lockdown yesterday and today because there were huge fights and rioting in the school yesterday. I'd link to the story, but I don't want my website traced. Bad enough that they will find me eventually.

(*)>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home