flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

February 25, 2008

Stinky's Theory

Sean displayed a key piece of wisdom tonight: The more worser somethings tastes, the better gooder it is for you.

makes sense, no?

~~~~~

Engineer Tim continues to be crazy. He walks around the house in his enineer hat and sunglasses (corey hart, eat your... hart out) carrying my old train tickets. What a weirdo. Gotta love him!

~~~~~

I've managed to be assigned another class at school. It seems that one of the other teachers - one with 2 years experience (I have 2 weeks) - has decided to stop showing up for school. So they reward her with lightening her load for when she comes back. I get one of her classes.

Show up, get punished. The students are torqued, I'm exhausted, and the only one who benefits is the slacker. I always knew life wasn't fair, but wow. This takes the cake.

(*)>

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home