flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

April 19, 2007

Say What?

I was cruising through the refrigerator section of my local WaWa (that's like 7-11, only waaaaay better, if you're not a Mid-Lantic resident) looking for a new tasty carbonated beverage to quaff. My poison is diet, because, like my sidebar says, I'm a weight watcher survivor, and ain't no way I'm drinking sugar or corn syrup. I save my calories for chocolate!

So, anyhow, Diet Pepsi Vanilla is gone (dammit). There's no Very Berry Dr. Pepper today (drat). But there is a new diet Coke.

Diet Coke Plus!

It has vitamins and minerals!!

Let me state this another way: they've taken a toxic sludge (tasty, but not so good for you), and tried to make it HEALTHY.

There are many things that do go with Coke:
chips
burgers
ice

There are many things that don't go with Coke:
oreos
cotton candy
HEALTHY

what are they thinking?
(oh, and it tastes like a regular old diet coke)

(*)>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home