flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

April 18, 2007

What's With The Cameras?

I was on my own Saturday (long, long story), so I decided to go to a matinee. I went to see the Reaping. It seemed like it would be right up my alley: bad apocalyptic story with goofy graphics.

And, it wasn't too bad. However.

Ever since that daggone Blair Witch idiocy, there have been films which use this nauseating camerawork. (I am extremely sensitive to this stuff. I had to leave both Blair Witch and Bourne Supremacy and felt ill for hours after each.) Well, about 1/3 of this film used this camerawork.

It was so bad that I couldn't eat my raisinettes. I. Threw. Away. Chocolate.

Nevermind the PG-13 for nudity, language, intense situations. It should be rated for gnarly filming.

(*)>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home