flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

June 09, 2006

Kids Say the Darndest Things!

So, I'm getting ready to go to work this morning, when Stinky runs in the house.

"Dad, I just killed all the crack plants!"

My head did that little dog-tilt, you know, like Nipper on the old RCA labels? Then I looked out the window.

He'd pulled all the weeds from the sidewalk cracks.

(of course, we all know crack doesn't come from plants. No siree. That's "better living through chemistry," dontcha know?)

(*)>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home