flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

May 11, 2006

Season Closers

OK, since when do TV seasons have to end on such a “cliffhanger” as… well… Andrea being dead?? Or all three Winchesters getting hit by a semi? I guess I’m glad that Veronica and Logan are back together, and I loved the fact that there was some Deus Ex Machina retribution on Logan’s old man, but Weevil? He was just coming around to the white hat side! And I don’t even want to know why Scotty went all medieval on that wannabe pedophile – you just KNOW that’s gonna come back and bite him in the butt – I just hope it’s not in this week’s season finale… Please, Allison, you’re the only character left that I’m hoping won’t give me a crappy summer of wondering.

(for those who are wondering, the shows referenced above are Ghost Whisperer, Supernatural, Veronica Mars, Cold Case, and of course, Medium. Though I’m also wondering what the Numbers season closer will do.)


(and yes, I do TIVO a lot. I never go out anymore, so it's about 45 minutes a night of R&R.)

(*)>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home