flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

May 09, 2005

What A Monday!

For the first time in I don’t know how long, son and heir wet the bed.

Not one to be left behind, son and spare also wet the bed.

After hastily throwing the bedclothes etc into the laundry (oh, and I was so proud of that empty laundry basket last night!), we got the kids ready for school.

Get out of the car at school to find someone’s milk jug has leaked all over my front seat. I have a dark blue car, and it’s supposed to be sunny and 74 degrees today. I can’t wait to see what new smells I discover this afternoon!

Get to my desk, put milk in my coffee, only to find after I taste it that the milk has gone south. IT WASN’T SUPPOSED TO GO BAD TIL WEDNESDAY!

Sigh.

All this before 7:30 am.

How has your Monday been?


(*)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home