flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

April 28, 2005

Tag, You're It

I got tagged by Marjo. I’m more than willing to post a meme, but I never tag anyone. Read my summary – I’m a lonely freak. I ain’t got no friends to tag. Sigh.

If anyone *wants* to be tagged, say so, in the comments.

So here's how it works. Immediately following there is a list of 18 different occupations (well, there's more now, as people have added...). You must select at least 5 of them (feel free to select more). You may add more if you like to your list before you pass it on (after you select 5 of the items as it was passed to you). Each one begins with "If I could be..." Of the 5 you selected, you are to finish each phrase with what you would do as a member of that profession.

For example, if the selected occupation was "farmer" you might take the phrase "If I could be a farmer..." and add to it "I would raise llamas and give them away to children who didn't have any pets." See how easy that is? Here's the list:

Choose your poison:

If I could be a scientist
If I could be a farmer
If I could be a musician
If I could be a doctor
If I could be a painter
If I could be a gardener
If I could be a missionary
If I could be a chef
If I could be an architect
If I could be a linguist
If I could be a psychologist
If I could be a librarian
If I could be an athlete
If I could be a lawyer
If I could be an inn-keeper
If I could be a professor
If I could be a writer
If I could be a llama-rider
If I could be a bonnie pirate
If I could be an astronaut
If I could be a world famous blogger
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world
If I could be married to any current famous political figure
(my add… If I could be a superhero)


If I could be a farmer… wait, I’d never want to be a farmer. I did everything I could to get away from farms! HOWEVER, if I could be a farmer where I am now, I’d have great big green houses and orchards so I could grow fruits and veggies and herbs all year round. I simply have a black thumb. Even mint dies in my care.

If I could be a linguist, I’d be fluent in Chinese. It’s just such a different concept than English, and I think that’d make my brain work better!

If I could be an athlete, I’d be an Excellent pro-tennis player. They get lots of dough, lots of cute clothes, and not so much attention as to ruin their lives. They also retire young.

If I could be an innkeeper, I’d have a bed and breakfast in a BIG old house with all the mod cons. I’d have this big old Victorian house somewhere in the British Isles. I’d be located near a town with plenty of history, but not much industry. And I’d NEVER NEVER serve kippers for breakfast.

If I could be a Llama-rider, I’d be a Brazilian fly. You know, that doesn’t sound like such a bad life. Maybe karma will take me there next turn of the wheel.

If I could be a superhero, I'd be Superman. He just rocks.


(*)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home