flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

April 16, 2005

Since When Is GAMBLING Science and Technology?

Decided to take my new ‘puter for a little surf time today. Kicked off Blog Explosion. My first hit was Ogre’s swamp – coincidence, I’m sure. Then it took me to “Reflections of a business driven life”, followed by the “online university weblog”

The last straw was the Gambling Weblog, logged under Science and Technology.



CLEAN YOUR BLOG LIST, BE, OR YOU’RE GOING TO LOSE A LOT OF SURFERS!

(as the Mutant Enemy monster would say, Grrr, Arrgh.)

(*)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home