flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

March 26, 2005

I Am Officially Old

Perhaps not chronologically, but certainly mentally.

I went out shopping today and decided to hit the local
T J Maxx to see if I could find a new outfit for Easter. Cliché, I know, but I figure if I’m gonna have to go to church, I should get something out of it.

Every damn thing in that store was UGLY. The colors, the patterns, the fabrics, the styles: nothing but hideous. And yet, they were doing a brisk trade. So I must be the only one in the world who thinks a that French cuffs are not flattering, that orange looks terrible on Caucasians, that a big puffy flower on the boob should be OUTLAWED.

I’ve gotta go to
DSW. At least those fashions, I understand.

(*)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home