flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

November 03, 2006

School Pix

When I was a kid, we did not get “class” pictures. I know that some schools did. We did not.

I really wish we did.

We got Stinky’s kindergarten photo yesterday. It’s absolutely perfect. He’s such a goofball. (Shall send it with some cloggers when the round-to-it I ordered from Ebay comes.) However, his goofballishness is only relative to the other kids in the class. Man, some of the pictures are real doozies! And they all mess their hair up! So, when Stinky gets embarrassed by the picture, we can point out that he was one of eighteen dweebs.

(*)>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home