flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

October 23, 2006

It’s Elephant Season

You know, I think I’ve found the BEST thing about TIVO. It’s the end of October in a big election year. My area has some huge elections at stake (Santorum, Rendell). I have not seen a SINGLE political ad.

Heh.

I have seen one yard sign I found kind of humorous. It was for a local guy. In big letters:
ADOLPH
with a Republican elephant underneath. As if people don’t liken republicans with Nazis already… seems like a darn shame.

So, I’m not going to know who to vote for, since I haven’t had ads to tell me what to do. But I’m not voting for Adolph, that’s for sure. (He’s not in my district.)

(*)>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home