flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

November 05, 2006

Stinky’s New Etymology

Stinky has decided to rename his stuffed animals.

Teddy has become Dot.
Rasputin the Rhino is now John.
Polar Bear has the unfortunate appellation of Cock.

We found this out when putting the boys to bed tonight. All of the sudden, Sean was demanding: “Timmy, give me Cock!!”

I’ve convinced him that we need a different name for Polar Bear. He’s called Will now. I suppose I should be thankful he didn’t pick Dick. (and trying to figure out where he’s hearing these names!)

(*)>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home