flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

August 30, 2006

Gotta Get A Better Commute!

I am alive. I believe everyone else is, also, as the radio did not call it a fatal accident…

Rather accidents…

It rained yesterday afternoon. Everyone knows that when it rains, driving is more dangerous. So, of course, people around here modify their driving to accommodate this. Not.

I watched the end of a 7 car pileup – skirted around it on the shoulder to hear the cars a bit behind me not break in time – according to the radio there was a truck amongst them.

I totally HATE driving!

(*)>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home