flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

December 09, 2005

Snow Day!!

I predict that there will be a snowstorm in the philadelphia area on the following days:
16 December
19 December

I have taken 2 vacation days so far this month, and gotten snow on both of them. Schools are even closed today. (Why am I taking vacay, you ask? Well, Spaceley's has been bought. Next year, I'll be working for Cogswell's. And part of the package is that we aren't allowed to carry as many vacation days. So, use it or lose it.)

Anyway, my day that was supposed to be, doctor for Sean (5 year checkup), Mickey D's for lunch, and Narnia for afternoon entertainment has become slush shoveling and blogging.

It's still better than work!!

(*)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home