flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

October 10, 2005

Poor Johnny

Our new computer died. Won’t reboot. I’m doing this here blogging from my work computer, which I have at home.

So, anyhow, my husband is going through net withdrawal. It’s a really sad diagnosis. He keeps saying things like, “What other movie was this dude in? Let’s check IMDB…” Then he gets all sad.

So if you see a lack of updates on both our parts… that’s why. And remember the Dirty Bird in your prayers.

(*)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home