flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

October 10, 2005

Boys Dust Birds

It’s been a long couple of decades for me - a Coyboys fan (if any football fan at all - I'm not really a sports follower) buried in the heart of Eagles fanaticism.

See, I grew up with a score of older brothers. Well, not a score. But a bunch. One of the ones who picked on me most was (is) a big Cowboys fan. It was a huge stunner when I went to Temple to find that Eagles fans HATE the Cowboys. For the most part, Cowboys fans don’t give a flying crap about the Eagles. But Philly fans continue to call it a “rivalry.”

In the past few years, well, the Boys have kinda stunk. But that’s ok. They’re still the Cowboys.

And last night, they kicked some tail feathers.

Puts a smile on my face, though honestly, it’s mostly because it pisses off the crazy-ass Iggles fans in sout filly. Here’s to you guys who used to scream and party all night when I was trying to study or sleep:


Cowboys 33 Eagles 10

Heh heh heh.

(*)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home