flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

June 28, 2005

The Return of Birdwoman!

Well, I’m back. And I’m not mad. At least, not in an angry way. (cue maniacal laughter.)

I wish I could share some amusing travel anecdotes, really, but fortunately, I have none. I say fortunately, because amusing anecdotes are usually only amusing afterwards. They’re almost always the result of some horrendous torture. Our trip was blessedly uneventful, aside from some haranguing at the Philly Airport, otherwise known as The Airport That Blows Chunks And Sucks Hairy Sweaty Balls. Sorry if that was too graphic.

Florida was nice, the kids all had a blast together, and I’m glad to be home. That’s the way it always is. Travel is fun, but my own bed is my favorite place in the world.

I’ve also joined the Aught decade. I’ve had my first
Red Bull (I can understand the draw, man. What a BUZZ.) And, I saw Team America World Police. Picture Kim Jung Il with Cartman’s voice... Enough said. John and I have been waiting for DirectTV to have that on pay per view – after seeing it, I can guess they never will. It’s WAY too offensive. And, it’s funny as hell. I recommend it if you’ve no problem with South Park humor.

Thanks to the husbands clan for the hospitality, thanks to the commenters for the good wishes.

(*)>

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Trang tai nhạc chuông độc miễn phí, hang nghin bai nhac chuong dien thoai doc dao danh cho tat ca cac dong may, nhạc chuông free, tai nhac chuong hay

April 25, 2017 11:57 PM  
Blogger Hong Nga said...

Tải nhạc mp3 miễn phí cho điện thoại. Kho nhạc mp3 chất lượng cao cho điện thoại

March 25, 2020 9:36 PM  
Blogger Thieu said...

web tải nhạc chuông miễn phí cho điện thoại. Nghe và download nhac chuong về máy tính và điện thoại. Nhạc trẻ, nhạc tiktok hay

November 17, 2022 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home