flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

June 04, 2005

Changing the Sidebar and Other Personal Notes

Her Laziness, Queen Birdwoman, hath chang`ed the sidebar this morning.

Please note that my "blog roll" isn't that large - I just described the blogs. I've been reading blogs for about two years now, though I've only been playing in the sandbox for a few months. Call me lurker. Anyhow. My blogroll ain't so big, but it's got a bunch of blogs that are really awesome.

Oh, and I updated the "just read" section, too, though it's Harry dominated. One of these days, I'll put the link to the Lois and Clark fiction over there... too lazy to go back now, though.

Oh, and if you're a clogger recipient - after many months, I'm going to go get some film developed this weekend. Look out below!

(*)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home