flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

June 15, 2005

Search and Rescue

It’s always fun for me to see how people find their way to the dusty aviary. I have SiteMeter (see bottom of the page) not so much to see how many hits I get, but to see my referrals. It’s a hoot!

The best are the googles that lead to the hag. My biggest ever has been my post on the
Dugger Clan; I guess that I’m not the only person in the world freaked out by “14 children and pregnant again!”

But the random searches are the fun ones. Today’s best was someone searching for www.bad-girl 3.blocks. I have no idea… no wait, I have a really bad idea what they were looking for. Instead, they got my post,
I’ve Been a Bad, Bad Girl... which was about me sneaking into movies.

I’m guessing they went to the next google hit PDQ.

(chortle)
(*)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home