flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

March 21, 2005

Where Have You Been?!

Those of you who are regular readers – Hi Mom! – may have noticed that I’ve not been posting much lately. Several updates on the personal front:

  1. I finished my book. No joke. I’ve had a “to do in my life” item on my list since I was about 16 – I wanted to see how hard it was to write a romance. I’ve now done it. It sucks, but I did it.
  2. I got a promotion. At work. Just goes to show that you can fool some of the people some of the time. But now, my working hours are a bit more, shall we say, demanding.
  3. I seem to have developed severe tendonitis in my hands. Typing hurts pretty much all the time. Coincidentally, I type for a living. So, I haven’t even been surfing the web in my off time, trying to get my hands back. I’m also going to the doctor. Wish me luck.


So, I believe my excuses are valid. I’ll try to do at least one entry a week, but you know about intentions? Me, neither.

(*)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home