flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

February 14, 2005

Tunes

I swear to Gaia, this is the real rotation of the first 5 songs on my "random shuffle" (is anyone else like me? When you hear people mention their IPod Shuffle, you think of that crazy song from the 80's - hey Moe hey Moe...). Look at this list:

Rob Zombie - Dragula
Tori Amos - i i e e e
Classics IV - Spooky
Maroon 5 - Secret
Queensryche - Gonna Get Close To You
Herp Alpert & The Tijuana Brass - Taste Of Honey

Can you think of anywhere you'd hear Herp Alpert right after Queensryche? Only my laptop, baby. (Oh, and I own these tunes legally, RIAA. You can go through all my boxes of CD's at home if you don't believe me.)

What's on YOUR random shuffle?


(*)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home