flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

January 31, 2009

Sunday Funnies

So the paper comes early in our parts. Most of the Sunday paper comes on Saturday, including my favorite part, the funnies.

This week, the funnies were in a different section, though.

In the category of "OK, so I can't carry a 100lb backpack up Everest anymore. That doesn't mean my service is done!", I present:


Sherpa lined? Excuse me, but EEEEWWWWWW! 


And in the category of "That heinous beyotch finally got someone who can appreciate her culinary talents":


I have always hated Rachel Ray since the $40 a day show. She just gives me the heebie jeebies. She smiles too much, and behind that smile lies a hatchet-wielding kind of madness. I swear it.

Besides, I could cook the crap she comes up with. I thought, though, that I was alone in this hatred. Apparently not. She has detractors all the way up to foodie Anthony Bourdain. Nice to know I'm in good company. 

And no, Titus will not be eating Nutrish. What a stupid name. Nutrish. OK, stopping rant here.


(*)>

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home