flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

April 10, 2006

Truly Hurtin!

I got an email in my box the other day:


Hello Birdwoman,
I represent a local client who is interested in sponsoring Blog posts or just sponsoring your Blog in general. His profession is hair restoration. Would you be interested in this opportunity? If so, we are interested in a permanent sponsored text link at the end of a few Blog posts or a link added to your side-bar. We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully supporting your efforts towards your great Blog.
Thanks!


If you look at my site meter, I get about 10 visits a day. The dusty aviary is not exactly a hoppin' place to be. Besides, don't they think I'd be more interested in feather restoration?

I mean, really!

(*)>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home