flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

March 29, 2006

Porcupine Eggs and Other Interesting Tidbits

I was recently informed by Stinky that we have porcupines in our backyard. We must, you see, because he has found the hatched porcupine eggs. (There' s some kind of nut casing that's rather prickly... and the next logical step is porcupine eggs!)

It is so cool to see how little minds work.

Like, the other day, when he found the hole that Daiwok the Dog dug in the back yard. I saw him jumping in it and shaking his head.

“What’s wrong?”

“He didn’t finish it.”

“Finish what?”

“Titus didn’t finish the hole. I jumped in, but I’m still here. When it’s finished, I’ll be able to jump to China.”

My mom loves babies and toddlers. But I think five is a pretty darn cool age.

(*)>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home