flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

January 09, 2006

I'm Gonna Be RICH

OK, so this dude in Britain has sued the state.

He was a cop who, he claimed, was discriminated against because of his color.

BUT, it's not what you think.

He says that political correctness caused the system to OVER promote him - put him into jobs where he was not qualified - simply because of his race.

Because he wasn't experienced or trained enough, he made mistakes, which caused him to lose his position and put a mark on his record.

Since the state settled, they must agree.

I think I'll go sue Princeton for letting me in simply because I was a white chick. There was NO WAY I should have been there, otherwise. They were having a hard time finding white chicks - so they let in a bunch of us who were sub-standard. How do I know? We all - to a man... er woman - failed our general exams. Let me tell you, the stress that this put upon me; the years of mental anguish I suffered trying to pass in a program in which I did not belong?! Dude!

(Of course I wouldn't sue. They gave me a marvellous opportunity. It's not their fault I'm a moron!! But the truth of the matter is, I should not have been there, and it was insulting to those who got in on merit that I was.)

The pendulum is swinging. Amen.

(*)>

(hat tip to Tim Blair)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home