flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

January 31, 2005

She Was An American Girl

Walked into the caf this morning (yes, the one I've talked about before) to make my ciddles (or cereal, for those who don't talk the talk). Caf dude had the radio on, and Tom Petty was playing…
"Oh yeah, all right, take it easy baby, make it last all night…"

Any time I hear this song, I think of that poor Senator's daughter, singing along in her car, just about to tangle with Buffalo Bill. Silence Of The Lambs ruined that song for me!

Any song that is forever tied to a movie or tv scene for you, gentle reader? (I think I have a reader out there…)

(*)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home