flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

February 07, 2005

My Favorite Photoblog

There are a ton of photoblogs out there, and most of the ones I've run across are pretty good. But only one has me going back and grabbing a few photos here and there for desktop backgrounds (and I dropped some change in his tipjar - as you should if you lift anyone's stuff!)

Graham is an extremely talented photographer, with people and animals (I still love the ostrich!!) and scenery. I live in front of my computer, so having a nice picture to look at is almost as good as having a window to look out.

Stop by sensitive light, gander about (he's not been posting as much recently, so leave some nice, encouraging comments), and enjoy some beautiful photography!

(*)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home