flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

February 03, 2007

Sometimes the Internet, She Ainna Such A Good Thing

So, I exited out of hotmail yesterday, and the MSN story was about Lady Lake Florida having this bigg-arse storm. No house left standing. Dozens dead.

I know people in Lady Lake Florida. More important, my mom knows people down there: elderly relatives who would stand no chance in a storm like that.

I sent an email out to a cousin who lives down that way and spent all day waiting for a reply. Meanwhile, I kept hoping no one would call Mom.

Well, it’s all much ado. We were finally able to get in touch with the cousin who got in touch with the aunts. They’re all fine. Thank goodness.

(and any of the family who’s looking – thank Lurene for tracking down Anna Mae).

(*)>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home