flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

December 28, 2004

Eleven Children

Dear Mother of God.

I have two children. I cannot imagine what it would be like to lose either of them.
"Where are my children?" wept Absah, 41, as she searched for her 11 missing children in Banda Aceh, the Indonesian city closest to Sunday's epicenter. "Where are they? Why did this happen to me? I've lost everything."
Not something I’ll say often, but I pray for her, and for the thousands like her.

I think Timmy’s crying won’t bother me as much tonight.

(*)>

1 Comments:

Blogger avRAGEjoe said...

I've been sending out silent good wishes to everyone over there. Truly horrible. My 13 year old griping isn't all that bad really. And I will certainly treasure my son who will be showing up in the next couple of weeks.

December 29, 2004 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home