flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

December 22, 2004

Bumper Sticker Theology

My husband hates preachy bumper stickers. They're either too simplistic ("Thank God Your Mother Didn't Believe In Abortion!") or too long to read ("If the Air Force had to have a bake sale like every other school does then it probably wouldn't buy that many airplanes and then..." BAM I just hit your car trying to read your stupid-ass bumper sticker...)

I saw a bumper sticker the other day, "we're all part of one big HUMAN FAMILY". To this deep, sympathtic thinker:
1) You may be from Arkansas; I am not.
2) Every family has members the others regret. You've made my list, hippie!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen few bumper stickers worth reading and I usually don't even try. They just make the car look tacky.

One exception: "God was my co-pilot but we crashed into a mountain and I had to eat Him."

LibertyBob

December 22, 2004 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home