flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

February 17, 2010

They followed through...

Haloscan took away the free candy. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to get blogger comments back and haloscan turned off earlier today. So. No comments on this blog. I guess this is 9 toes on the grave and one on a bananapeel for flightless hag!

In the mean time, I have recently seen a few feminist posts - well, not really feminist, but you'll understand if you take the time to read them. I hope that all 3 of you do...

First, a look at women's rights in the lands of Islam. It's a bit sad to me... and then, a look at how women's rights have fared here in the land of the free. I especially hope you follow Ms. Althouse's second link. It's yet another reason I HATE that movie...

Later, gators...

(*)>

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home