flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

February 10, 2010

Gourmet Canines?

So, I was up early watching teevee - the shows I like tend to be kid unfriendly, and I can't watch when they're awake. So, watching Medium, there's a commercial for dog food.

This guy is like, "Here, Ramses, come pick which food you want! Choices! Choices!"

The camera pans to choices and choices of gourmet dogfoods.



My dogs will eat turds if you let them. My dogs will eat dirty socks if you let them. Somehow, I don't think gourmet is something they need.

I don't think my dogs are that much different than the rest of the worlds dogs.

What the dump makes people think their dogs need gourmet food? I just don't get it.

(*)>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home