flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

April 03, 2010

The Devil, You Say!

I was watchin the boob tube last night - Nat Geo - and they had a program about "The Curse of the Devil"

The Tasmanian Devil.


First off (Johnny), did you know they REALLY sound like the TD from Bugs Bunny! And even kind of look like him! Check it out:


When they put the microphone on them, you could have knocked me down with a feather.

Now, it seems that there is some kind of TRANSMITTABLE (by ingestion!), FATAL CANCER (that is scary and really cool science) that is killing the devil.

The devil population has decreased by 90% (I think that's the number - though they say it's been decimated, which means down by 10%?). They kept saying they needed to find a way to "save the devil"

(I muttered that he had to be born again. There are my protestant roots for ya.)

In all, quite a cool program. The devil you know, or the devil you don't?
(*)>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home