flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

February 23, 2007

It's Only Natural

Stinky was petting Titus tonight.






He was petting Titus on the belly, kind of low. So I said, "Hey, Stinky, be careful, you don't want to touch Titus's penis. I mean, you wouldn't like it if he touched your penis."


He looked at me and shook his head. "No, that would hurt. Especially if he got the other part."


"The other part?"


"The part with the skin and the... nutty things?" (cupping protectively)

Yes, it's only natural. But I preferred it when he referred to the whole package as a bug.

(*)>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home