flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

February 11, 2006

Brut or Polo?

Our new bathroom is windowless.

It's also the preferred... dumping ground, to put it as delicately as I can.

So, even with an exhaust fan that is meticulously used, and the odor-eater-baking-soda type stuff strategically placed, the room can be rather malodorous.

I have a plug in smelly thing for those emergencies that any such room has.

The crisp breeze cartrige was ok, citrus and vanilla were both good. I thought I couldn't go wrong. Then, I bought lavendar.

The room now smells like some greeze-ball trying to attract the chicks with his 80's cologne. Lots of 80's cologne.

I feel like Sister Christian should be playing every time I... commune with nature.

sigh.

(*)>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home