flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

January 28, 2006

Image Shattered

I've always been an avid reader of crap. Check out my Amazon reviews if you don't believe me (oh, and WHY do you always get "unhelpful" ratings on your reviews when you crap on a book? Say it's the best thing since the Bible, and you get helpful ratings left and right... grrrr... but I digress.)

Anyway, I was off reading about some Harry Potter news (JKR has released the Black family tree, and there's all sorts of other names there... lots of potential plot thickens stuff). Anyhow, one of the commenters on the board said there was some news in Italy that JKRowling wasn't the real author of Harry Potter. She was made up. Like Carolyn Keene.

Carloyn Keene was made up? I thought.

Yep.

Nancy Drew's adventures were written by a slew of authors. Some of them even dudes.

I feel so duped.

(*)>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home