flightless hag

A chronicle of the adventures of birdwoman: a lonely, talentless freak who wanders the internet in search of entertainment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly

I'm a 40-something married white female, survivor of weight watchers, avid reader of pulp. Dogs (not cats), extreme right (handed, not politics), ENTJ, alto, wanna-be knitter.

November 02, 2010

How's this for Random?

I just went and did my civic duty. Yes. Good birdwoman.

As I was jockeying to avoid the hucksters outside the polling station, I noticed a man who looked... familiar.

On the way out, as I said good bye and good luck, he stuck his arm in the air, like he was making a fist, flexed his hand back and forth, and went (in very familiar tones) "ba ba duh ba bah..."

Yes... it was Bowser from Sha Na Na.
At my polling station.
He even said, "yes, folks, I'm bowser from sha na na." (to which I replied, I know, I'm old enough to remember... jeez I'm old...)

Question. What was bowser doing at my polling station?

(it is a day of weirdness. We had professional development that was interesting AND useful. Go figure!! I think the apocalypse must be coming!)

(*)>

2 Comments:

Blogger cube said...

At least you got a 'celebrity'... year after year, I get the same
elderly Asian woman who can never find me and then can't find Mr. Cube WHO IS RIGHT BELOW ME IN THE ROLL BOOK!

November 23, 2010 10:59 AM  
Blogger birdwoman said...

Our people know us... and I never know how! I swear, I've never seen them before... but they know us!

November 23, 2010 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home